Monday, January 5, 2015

2015 Goodreads Book Challenge

Last year, my goal was to read 75 books and I'm happy to say that I not only met my goal, I even exceeded it by 6 more.


And these were the books - except for one because it wouldn't fit the frame - that made me laugh, cry, think, and get lost in:


I'm glad I was able to mix the genres up a bit instead of sticking to my favorite science fiction and fantasy (talk about escapism!).  

For this year, I upped my target to 80. I know it sounds lame because I only added 5 more books compared to last year's but if you look at the big picture, 80 books in a year is no mean feat.

I'm already excited about where my 2015 reading challenge is going to take me. And if you have any recos, please feel free to share them with me. :)

Listening to: Paperback Writer by The Beatles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts on this post. Have a good day! :)